EYFS/KS1 Teacher– ref TV10921
RIVERS PRIMARY ACADEMY
Livingstone Road, Blakenall, Walsall WS3 1LY
Tel: 01922 710164
EYFS/KS1 TEACHER – ref TV10921
Salary: MPS (TLR 3 available for the right candidate)
Rivers Primary Academy is a two form entry primary school situated in the heart of Blakenall, Walsall. We serve a diverse community which we inspire to aspire every day.
We offer a friendly and inclusive working environment where children and the community are at the heart of all we do. We are seeking to appoint a committed, and talented teacher to join our team. Forming part of Windsor Academy Trust, Rivers Primary Academy is an exciting, dynamic place to work that can offer great opportunities for further career development.
A thorough understanding of the EYFS/KS1 curriculum is essential for this post.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn
- A talented staff team who welcome new challenges and are committed to supporting and developing colleagues
- A supportive leadership team who are focused on unlocking the academic and personal potential of staff and pupils
- A strong pastoral team
- Supportive parents
- Continuous high quality, bespoke professional development including national leadership programmes such as NPQML and NPQSL
- Opportunities to work with other schools in the Trust
- World class facilities in a brand new school building.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Puts our children at the heart of everything
- Is determined that all children in our academy will achieve their full potential
- Is an excellent practitioner, who has high expectations of themselves and others
- Is an excellent role model for all
- Has the confidence, determination and resilience to thrive in an environment that
supports continuous school improvement
- Is a team player with a positive attitude
- Has a strong knowledge of phonics
Visits to the school are strongly recommended. Please telephone 01922 710164 to arrange an appointment.
For an application form and further information please follow the link on our website under job vacancies.
Rivers Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Midday Friday 21st May 2021