KS1 Teacher - Great Bridge Primary
Job Title: KS1 Teacher
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Required from: 1st September 2021
NQT’s with experience of KS1 are welcome to apply along with existing, experienced teachers.
The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated teacher to join our friendly, dedicated team.
The successful applicant will:
* Have excellent classroom management skills,
* Be committed to securing and maintaining high standards,
* Be able to plan effective and exciting learning experiences for the pupils,
* Be able to make assessment judgements and use them productively to motivate and challenge all pupils,
* Demonstrate good organisation, communication and interpersonal skills.
We can offer you:
*A commitment to professional development opportunities.
*Excellent career opportunities to develop management skills
We place a high priority on the welfare of our children and safeguarding children/child protection procedures are scrupulously adhered to.
Shortlisting: 7th June 2021
School visits: As convenient for each candidate
Teaching/Presentation/Interviews: 11th June 2021
The job description and personnel specification can be downloaded from our website, www.greatbridgeprimary.ik.org
Closing Date: 7th June 2021 at 12.00 o’clock
Applications received after this time will not be considered.
Applications are to be returned direct to the school marked for the attention of the Headteacher - Miss H Hale.
The school premises are a Smoke Free Zone.
Full-time (27.5 hour per week)
TMS (£25,714-£36,961 per annum)
Great Bridge Primary School, Mount Street, Tipton, DY4 7DE
Monday 7 June 2021 at 12 noon