Nursery School Business Manager
5 days left
21.0 Hours per Week
Warwick Nursery School is a Local Authority Maintained Nursery School for 3-4 year olds with provision for 2-3 year olds in our Nurture Nursery. We have been providing high quality early years education and care for families for over 60 years in a welcoming, happy, safe and caring environment.
Due to retirement, we are looking to appoint a Business Manager from September 2021 for 21 hours per week over 3 days 9.00am - 4.30pm, though could be flexible, to join our friendly dedicated team. You will be supported by admin staff to ensure smooth running of all areas of the Nursery School. You will be responsible to the Headteacher for the management, operation and development of administration support especially Finance, HR and Health & Safety. See attached Job Description for more details and required skills.
The successful candidate will need:
- Experience of office administration and/or in a school environment.
- Experience of financial administration, managing a school budget and working with SIMS FMS.
- Understanding of GDPR compliance requirements.
- To be proactive, highly organised and have commitment to contribute to the Nursery School’s planning and development.
- To contribute to maintain a culture of safeguarding children.
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- Understanding of Health and Safety regulations/requirements.
- To work as part of a team to inspire, motivate and support others.
Additional Information & How to Apply
For further information or to arrange a visit, please contact Cathy Bignold, Headteacher on firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01926 492701
To apply for this position, please complete and return the attached Application Form & Equality Details Form by email to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 11th June 2021 at 12 noon
Interview date: Friday 25th June 2021
If you have not heard from us by 18th June 2021, please assume you have not been shortlisted.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.