Food Technology and Textiles Technician
Food Technology and Textiles Technician - Foxford Community School
£18,933 - £20,092 salary per annum, £16,356 - £17,357 per annum pro rata to hours worked and the number of weeks worked each year.
37 hour per week, 5 days per week, term time only plus 5 teacher training days. Hours of work:
8.00 – 4.00 Monday to Thursday, 8.00 – 3.30 Friday with 30 minutes break each day
Would you like to support and enable our students to achieve their best by being responsible for providing the essential day to day support to food and textiles within the Technology Faculty?
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and adaptable technician to join our technology faculty. You will be committed to helping students by developing, preparing and maintaining facilities, equipment and materials, with an understanding on how to motivate students to learn.
This is a great time to join Foxford, on its journey of positive trajectory. You would also be part of Castle Phoenix Trust. A Trust that is committed to invest in, and develop, staff in a supportive manner with values that are really important including, Respect to All, From All, Innovation and Collaboration.
We pride ourselves in offering:
• The opportunity to work as part of an experienced, supportive, friendly and hardworking staff team who are united in their drive to achieve the very best outcomes for every student
• A supportive and visible leadership team and a new Headteacher
• A comprehensive induction programme.
• Potential developmental opportunities to take on more responsibilities within the Trust.
• A strong commitment to staff wellbeing and recognition initiatives, through the Trust’s people strategy
• A range of benefits which includes the local government pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership, free parking and an employee discount scheme.
Foxford has a great deal to be proud of and a desire to continuously improve. If you would like to discuss this post further please contact Ali Wilkins, HR Manager on email@example.com
Application packs are available to download on www.wmjobs.co.uk www.tes.co.uk
http://castlephoenixtrust.org.uk/job-opportunities/vacancies/ or by email from Ali Wilkins, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed forms are returnable to HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk
Application deadline: 9:00am on Friday, 21 May 2021
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The Trust is committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and young people and creating a culture of vigilance and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and vigilance.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response.
All interviews that take place will do so in a safe environment observing government guidance under social distancing criteria.