KS2 Class Teacher - St Peter's CE Primary School & Nursery
1 day left
KS2 (Yr3) Class Teacher (Temporary for 1 year) - St Peter’s CE Primary School &Nursery, Wem,
Shropshire (MPS £25,714 - £36,961)
Required from September 2021
Due to the secondment of one of our teachers to another school in our Trust we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Key Stage 2 class teacher, with high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour, to undertake a fixed term contract for 1 year.
For further information on the role please click on the links below to view the Job Description & Person Specification.
The successful candidate will:
- have experience in teaching in a Key Stage 2 Class
- be an excellent and reflective practitioner
- have high expectations for all pupils
- be committed to providing a stimulating, creative curriculum
- be able to work well as part of a dedicated team
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- have the ability to motivate and engage pupils with their learning
In return we offer:
- engaging learners who are proud of their school
- supportive colleagues who work as part of a team
- A well-resourced and highly regarded work environment
We are fully committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of all pupils.
All applicants will undertake an enhanced DBS check prior to commencing this position.
Application forms and further details are available by clicking on the links below or directly from the school. Sorry but CV’s will not be accepted.
All completed application forms should be emailed to the school (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The appointment will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance for the successful applicant. We are committed to equality and diversity.
Closing Date: Monday 14th June 21
Interviews: Thursday 17th June 21
Visits to the school will be strongly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the School’s Head teacher, Mrs Allyson Brown, on 01939 232292