Level 2 Teaching Assistant
We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work with a child in our Year 4 Class who has an Educational Health Care Plan.
The position will be on a Fixed Term Contract linked to the funding being renewed whilst the child remains on roll.
The funding available supports 25 hours per week, working hours to be agreed with the head teacher.
The post is term time only plus teaching training days.
We are looking for a Level 2 qualified Teaching Assistant who can demonstrate:
- Experience and training related to working with children and young people experiencing attachment and associated SEMH difficulties.
- Be familiar with the Emotion Coaching approach, nurture based principles, Relational Approaches and PACE.
- Know how to put into practice a highly individualised and differentiated curriculum.
- Have experience of children who display attending needing behaviours and how to effectively manage this.
- Be responsive to, and act upon training received by external professionals such as the Education Psychology Service.
- Have a knowledge of social, Emotional and Mental Health area of need with particular focus on attachment and anxiety.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Please apply using the application forms provided. Please do not send CVs. You can email or post in applications by the deadline to:
All Saints CE Primary School
Tel: 02476 382123
Visits to the school are welcome, if you would like to arrange a visit please contact the school office.
Closing date: 11/06/2021
Interview date: 22/06/2021- in the afternoon
All Saints CE Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.