Family Link Worker
This is an exciting opportunity to take part in The Beacon pilot project driven by the Diocese of Coventry. You will be working closely alongside the schools appointed designated safeguarding leads and learning mentor to help support pupils and their families within the school community.
- Knowledge and experience of direct work with families
- A strong understanding of Keeping Children Safe in Education and safeguarding practice for children and vulnerable adults
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong work ethic with the willingness to go above and beyond
- Ability to work both independently and part of a team
- Willingness to actively contribute to enabling children and their families to live their lives in fullness.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Completed application forms to be emailed to Alexandra.Saika@queens.covmat.org
Closing date: 13/06/2021
Queens Church of England Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.