Site Assistant - Old Park Primary School
Required to start as soon as possible subject to satisfactory clearances.
The Governors wish to recruit a Site Assistant to provide support to the School site staff to improve and maintain our site facilities. The post will support our commitment to provide a safe environment in which to work and learn.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a general knowledge of site maintenance
- Have a general knowledge of health and safety issues in schools
- Be enthusiastic and committed to learning new skills
- Be a team player who can also use their own initiative
In return we can offer:
- A welcoming and supportive staff team who work in imaginative and collaborative ways.
- A committed Governing Body who make a great investment in professional development.
- A vibrant indoor and outdoor learning environment
- A chance to make a difference to young lives.
We are an outstanding school (OfSTED November 2008 and May 2013) with the school’s contribution to local community cohesion and commitment to inclusivity being exemplary. It is staffed by people who give the highest quality of care and education to our pupils and give support and guidance to families.
Old Park is the site for the Wednesbury North Children’s Centre and the Patch Day Nursery which offers a wide range of family and community support.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
If you are a committed and skilled person with energy and a desire to learn please contact the school for further details and an application form. Visits to the school are very welcome.
Application packs are available by contacting the Administration Team in school on 0121-526-2669, email email@example.com or via our school website www.oldparkprimary.com
Closing date: Friday 11th June 2021 at midday
Interviews: Thursday 17th June 2021 AM
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
37 hours per week (Mondays 9.15am to 6.00pm, Tuesday – Friday 10.00am to 6.00pm)
Band B SCP 2 to 4, £18,198 to £18,933 per annum (£9.43 to £9.81 per hour plus a Living Wage supplement to £9.50 per hour, payable from 1 April 2021)
Old Park Primary School, Old Park Road, Wednesbury, WS10 9LX
Friday 11th June 2021 at midday