Teaching Assistant Level 2
26.25 Hours per Week
You will be supporting a child with SEN within the school, supporting their teaching and learning and working alongside a dedicated and supportive team.
- A strong understanding of Keeping Children Safe in Education and safeguarding practice for children.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong work ethic with a "can do" attitude
- Experience of Early Years Curriculum
- Have good communication and listening skills and be able to present information verbally and in writing to others
- Can solve problems and can exercise initiative and independent action
Additional Information & How to Apply
Completed application forms to be emailed to Alexandra.Saika@queens.covmat.org
Closing date: 13th June 2021
Queens Church of England Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.