Bilton Infant School is a school where 'parents and staff are overwhelmingly positive about the school, its leaders, staff and the progress its children are making.'
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and confident class teacher to teach within KS1 (in the first instance). The candidate should be keen to make a positive difference and enjoy working within a hardworking team.
You will work alongside a parallel class teacher, receive high quality professional development and be part of an exciting journey the school is on towards collaborative working within and beyond our school. We are a strong team who work well together, focused on overcoming barriers and promoting our shared values for pupils, families and staff.
You will be responsible for ensuring strong relationships and rates of progress in your class as well as upholding the school values to help us 'be the best we can be'. More experienced candidates would be required to promote the development of a curriculum area; this is open to negotiation.
We are looking for someone who:
- has strong relationships with children and high expectations of their behaviour and potential
- is able to use their initiative
- is committed to developing their professional skills
- is well-organised and meets deadlines
- is an excellent team player and enjoys collaborating within a team
We can offer you:
- A school that is welcoming and committed to being the best we can be
- Opportunities to develop your skills alongside a team of dedicated and highly professional staff within and beyond the school
-An exciting and well-considered curriculum that enables you to focus on quality teaching
- Dedicated time to develop yourself and others with high-quality CPD
Additional Information & How to Apply
Please visit our website www.biltoninfantschool.co.uk then you are welcome to contact the Headteacher for an informal chat. A visit to school can be arranged (adhering to current Covid-19 requirements).
Interested applicants should complete the attached application and equality forms, including two references and a statement of no more than one side of A4 outlining the positive difference you could make by joining our school team, paying attention to our specification.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview and we will take up references prior to interview.
Please send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 14/06/2021
Bilton Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.