The governing body of English Martyrs Catholic Primary are seeking to appoint a practising Catholic to the position of Headteacher.
English Martyrs School is a successful and highly respected Catholic school in Rugby with a strong history of good academic results; a thriving and popular school; outstanding pastoral care; strong links with families and the parish community; hard working and well-behaved pupils and staff who work hard to enable pupils to achieve their full potential. In addition to helping pupils achieve well, staff, leaders and governors make a strong contribution to pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
We are seeking a Headteacher who:
- Is a practising Catholic with a strong faith commitment and a clear understanding of Catholic education, and the vision and ability to further develop the Catholic Life of our school.
- Puts children at the heart of everything they do in a community where everyone is special.
- Have a proven track record of successful leadership, management and school improvement.
- Have the vision, drive and energy to initiate, lead and manage strategies to build on the current successes and achievements of the school.
- Be a confident, positive and visible leader with the ability to build relationships with staff, pupils, parents and Governors.
- To ensure Safeguarding is placed at the heart of the school.
If you would like to arrange a school visit please contact the Chair of Governors. Email; Kingsley-Walsh.D1@welearn365.com or Mobile 07901 852193.
Please return completed application forms either by email to Chair of Governors, kingsley-walsh.D1@welearn365.com or by hand to the school office marked, “confidential care of Chair of Governors”.
Closing date: 11 June
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Recruitment Monitoring Form
Application Form - Notes to Applicants
Rehabilitation of Offenders
Consent To Obtain References Form
Headteacher Recruitment Pack