All Saints CE First School (Part of the Uttoxeter Learning Trust)
Post: KS2 Teacher - Permanent
Hours: Full-time 32.5hrs per week
Salary: Teachers Main Scale 1-6. NQTs welcome to apply
All Saints CE First School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, experienced & inspiring KS2 Class Teacher, to start in September 2021.
We are looking for a nurturing, flexible, enthusiastic person, who is also a team player, hard-working and able to build excellent relationships based on mutual trust and respect in line with our Christian ethos. We welcome applications from NQTs and experienced teachers.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Have a positive outlook and the ability to work well with others, as part of a team
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and actively model and promote the values and ethos of the school
- Be able to demonstrate exemplary primary classroom practice in KS2
- Knowledge and experience of recent curriculum initiatives
- Enthusiasm and motivation.
- Willingness to promote own professional development
- Ability to work effectively with children, parents and colleagues.
- Is determined that children develop as well-rounded, happy and confident individuals;
- Support for the Christian ethos of the school
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children with a positive attitude to learning
- Friendly, hard - working and dedicated colleagues
- Opportunities for professional development
- Supportive parents and governors
- A collegiate, partnership approach towards school improvement
Please indicate your experience and curriculum strengths/ interests in your application.
All Saints CE First School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment.
The post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure Barring Service.
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.gov.uk/government/publications/acceptable-right-to-work-documents-an-employers-guide
To apply please complete the application forms and return to Mrs Flannagan (Office Manager) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to All Saints CE First School, School Lane, Church Leigh, Stoke-on-Trent. ST10 4SR.
Only applications submitted on the School’s application form will be considered, we do not accept CV’s.
Closing Date: Friday 11th June 2021
Interview Date: Thursday 24th June 2021