St Edward’s CE Academy, Cheddleton - Early Years Educator
Our Local Academy Council (LAC) are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and proactive Early Years Educator
to join their dedicated staff team. The successful candidate will work under the instruction of the Early Years Leader, with a high level of delegated authority to lead. They will provide Early Years Foundation Stage provision to ensure that children learn and develop well and are kept healthy and safe. They will promote teaching and learning to ensure children’s ‘school readiness’ and give children a broad range of knowledge and skills that provide a foundation for good future progress through school and life.
St Edwards CE Academy, Cheddleton (SEAC) is:
A place where there is an emphasis on high expectations and standards in all that we do; where self-esteem and confidence are nurtured, through Christian values, enabling all adults and children to flourish and succeed.
We are looking for someone:
· Who has the skills and is committed to fulfilling their roles and responsibilities;
· Who will support our vision and uphold our school values;
· Who is positive, solution focussed, flexible and resilient;
· Who has and maintains high expectations of themselves and others;
· Who works within all aspects of our policies and procedures.
We can offer you:
· A leadership team, Local Academy Council and staff that are committed to supporting each other;
· A supportive working environment where everyone is valued;
· A working environment and ethos that keeps children at the centre of all that we do;
· Substantial staff discounts for childcare in Brambles.
Applicants should submit a completed application form, monitoring form & PEAQ form by the closing date. Visits to the academy are available out of school hours and by strict appointment only. Our Covid-19 system of controls will need to be adhered to, including wearing a mask and social distancing. Please contact the office to arrange a visit: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01538 714840
This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to appropriate vetting procedures including a criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
· Application packs and relevant documents are available on our website Vacancies/Career Opportunities
· Please return all application documentation to Mrs L Fielding at email@example.com
· Closing date for applications: Midday, Monday 28th June, 2021
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 6th July 2021
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.gov.uk/government/publications/acceptable-right-to-work-documents-an-employers-guide