6 days left
Coventry College is looking to appoint a highly motivated Mechanical Assistant to ensure a welcoming, efficient and safe environment for staff, learners and visitors.
The successful candidate will undertake Estates maintenance duties, including planned preventative Maintenance (PPM) and reactive maintenance tasks, supporting estates facilities management.
As a Mechanical Assistant you should able to demonstrate:
• Experience of delivering consistently high levels of customer service
• Experience of undertaking and completing maintenance tasks to a high standard
• Knowledge and experience in the application of Health & Safety procedures, asbestos and safe water systems.
• Recognised qualification in mechanical engineering
• Worked in a similar role and have a minimum of 3 years relevant maintenance experience.
• Previous experience undertaking mechanical day-to-day repairs, fault diagnosis to mechanical installations, providing planned maintenance, installation and minor improvements.
• Experience of implementing Health and Safety policies/procedures and checks