Synergy System Analyst
About Us and The Role
Education Services is looking to appoint a Synergy System Analyst on a secondment/fixed-term basis for a period of 12 months. The system analyst role will specifically focus on the development of the Synergy application and team processes as part of the Synergy Delivery Unit managed by the Synergy Business Specialist.
This post will play an active role as part of the Synergy delivery unit team working in partnership with Education Services commissioning teams to design and deliver customer focused services that meet our delivery capabilities and support the achievement of our vision to provide high quality service provision at all times.
You will work collaboratively with your team to meet the outcomes of the service delivery plan over the 12 months of this council project. The person appointed will develop and maintain good working relationships with our range of key stakeholders including statutory partners, service providers, voluntary sector and customers.
A key responsibility will be liaising with colleagues in other service areas to maintain effective application of the Synergy system and provision of high-quality data to all Synergy users.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following skills, knowledge and abilities:
· Educated to degree level or equivalent, or with relevant experience in analytical and/or technical roles for a minimum of 3 years
· Experience of supporting and analysing IT applications and functionality
· Experience of business process improvement and application of tools and techniques to map, review and streamline processes
· Proven experience in problem solving, employing a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach
· Demonstrate an ability to think creatively, provide inventive solutions to problems and confidently take those solutions forward for success
· Ability to interpret customer experiences / insights and business intelligence and produce informative journey and process maps
· Ability to present clear, concise and convincing information, opinions and decisions.
· Experience of handling confidential information
· Experience of providing information and advice including the ability to communicate complicated or sensitive information with varied audiences in person, through technology or writing
· Experience of testing and recommending solutions to meet business needs
· Experience of contributing to the development of policies and procedures
· The ability to organise own workload and decide priorities
· The ability to liaise with development staff and 3rd party suppliers as and when required to diagnose, test and resolve issues
· The ability to assist with system upgrades and new system/module implementations
· The ability to assist with system testing as required
There are two placements available for this advertisement. One is for a fixed term contract in the Synergy Delivery Unit and one is to support the SEND and Inclusion change programme.
For further details about the role please contact Phil Ransford via email@example.com
Closing date 13th June 2021
Interview date: W/C 28th June 2021
To apply for this vacancy please click on the 'Apply' button.
Our method of application is online, please note, CV’s should not be submitted unless asked to do so.
If you are unable to apply using the 'Apply' button please contact the Recruitment Centre on firstname.lastname@example.org including your contact details and any relevant screenshots.
You will be notified of our shortlisting decision via email, so please check your email on a regular basis after submitting your application.
As part of being a Disability Confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application demonstrates that they meet the criteria for the post. This means the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential in the person specification.
Should you require application forms in an alternative format / language or any adjustments to be made throughout the application process or upon appointment, please contact email@example.com and we will make every effort to meet your specific requirements.
Warwickshire County Council is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff. Would particularly welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons from the BAME community, people with a disability and people from the LGBT+ Community.