Sales and Information Assistant
The Arts Section operates three of Leamington Spa’s most iconic cultural buildings – The Royal Spa Centre, The Royal Pump Rooms and the Town Hall- which welcome over 600,000 visitors through their doors every year. The venues host a wide variety of events, from theatre shows to music concerts, council meetings and weddings, all the way through to lectures and comedy gigs and art exhibitions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our friendly Sales & Information team, who are based right in the heart of the historic Royal Pump Rooms in Leamington Spa. The Sales & Information team are responsible for promoting Warwick District to tourists and providing visitors to the Royal Pump Rooms with a high quality information service. They also provide a ticketing service for the Royal Spa Centre and other local events and sell publications, souvenirs and merchandise from our small independent shop.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- promoting relevant services, events and attractions within Warwick District to visitors to the Royal Pump Rooms
- organising promotional literature and ensuring that all display areas within the Royal Pump Rooms are up to date, effective and attractive
- providing a comprehensive, accurate local information service to both residents and visitors by answering enquiries in person, by telephone and by email
- selling tickets via telephone and at the counter for performances, screenings, events and attractions
- providing excellent standards of customer care and delivering a professional, welcoming first point of contact for the building. The role also provides a reception service, greeting visitors upon arrival to the Royal Pump Rooms directing them as necessary.
All training will be provided.
A knowledge of the local area and experience in customer facing roles would be advantageous.
This is part-time role, for which the current shift pattern is: Thursdays and Fridays 10:00 - 13:00, Saturdays and Sundays 09.45 - 15.15 (including a break for lunch). It is possible for weekday shifts to be changed to different days but the role does require weekend and bank holiday working.
Please read the attached Job Description for further details. For an informal chat about the role please contact Rose Sawyer, our Sales & Information Supervisor, on 01926 456235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for submission of applications: 08:00 Monday 14th June.
Please click on the following link to see the range of benefits we offer range of benefits
It is our policy that we do not accept CVs as part of your application, please complete the application below and email in Word format to email@example.com
Interviews will take place on: Thursday 17th or Friday 18th June 2021.