1:1 TEACHING ASSISTANT GRADE 2
2 days left
Contract linked to a child
Required for September 2021
3 days per week 8.30am to 3pm (30 minute lunch break)
One to one teaching assistant to support a child in Reception class to access bespoke learning and experiences so they thrive in the school setting.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Demonstrate a good level of English and Maths, with GCSE qualification graded A-C, or equivalent
- Confidently follow planning and adapt, where necessary, to support children’s individual needs.
- Be a team player, who is committed to their own professional development
- Support the Christian ethos of our school
- Have an understanding of safeguarding practices and procedures
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting an individual child
- Supporting access to all subjects of the national curriculum and encourage their independence as learners
- Motivating and encouraging the child to thrive in and around school
A commitment to the full life of the school is expected and in return the successful applicant will be welcomed and supported by a friendly team.
Harvington CE First & Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to recognise and share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.
Further information can be obtained from the school - Tel: 01386 870412, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 noon Tuesday 15th June 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 22nd June 2021