KS2 TEACHING ASSISTANT GRADE 2
Hours: 9am-12 noon Monday to Friday plus 3 afternoons 1pm-3pm
Required: September 2021
A confident, self-motivated, enthusiastic teaching assistant (Grade 2) is required to work collaboratively with the classroom teacher with the responsibility for the development and education of all groups of children.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Demonstrate a good level of English and Maths, with GCSE qualification graded A-C, or equivalent
- Level 2 TA qualification is desirable but not essential
- Confidently follow planning and adapt, where necessary, to support children’s individual needs.
- Have some experience in delivering intervention programmes for groups and individuals
- Be a team player, who is committed to their own professional development
- Support the Christian ethos of our school
- Have an understanding of safeguarding practices and procedures
A commitment to the full life of the school is expected and in return the successful applicant will be welcomed and supported by a friendly team.
Harvington CE First & Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to recognise and share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.
Further information can be obtained from the school - Tel: 01386 870412, Email: email@example.com
Closing date: 12 noon Tuesday 15th June 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 22nd June 2021