Apprentice Early Years Practitioner Level 2 - Ref: TV12921
Castlefort JMI School
Apprentice Early Years Practitioner Level 2
We are currently seeking a Level 2 apprentice to train as an Early Years Practitioner in our school. This post will be Monday to Friday, term time only (35 hours per week) plus 5 training days from 8.15am – 4.00pm each day (3/4 hour lunch). The apprenticeship period will be for 15 months.
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- Enjoy working with young children from a range of different backgrounds
- Be fully supportive of the inclusive ethos of the school
- Be willing to learn
- Be a positive role model in terms of dress, punctuality and attendance
- Enjoy working with others as part of a team
- Have good communication skills – spoken and written
- Be able to follow safeguarding and child protection procedures including the ability to handle confidential information
- Have an understanding of and commitment to the equal opportunities policy
GCSE English and Mathematics Grade A-C or equivalent Level 2 Functional Skills.
- 25 and over - £8.91/hour
- 21 to 24 - £8.36 per hour
- 18 to 20 - £6.56 per hour
- Under 18 - £4.62 per hour
Application forms are available via email: email@example.com
If you require any further information, or have any queries please contact the school on 01543 452158.
Last date for receipt of completed application: Monday 28th June 2021
Interviews to be held on: Tuesday 29th June 2021
Expected Start Date: Wednesday 1st September 2021
Castlefort JMI School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.