TEACHING ASSISTANT GRADE 2 to include ‘Early Birds’ Breakfast Club
Hours: 7.45am-8.30am in Breakfast Club
8.30am-3.15pm (30 minute lunch) in Nursery Class Monday to Friday
Required: September 2021
We wish to appoint a confident teaching assistant to assist with the smooth running of our Breakfast club from 7.45am to 8.30am. Duties include assisting with the safe handover of children, preparing and serving breakfast and engaging in various activities with the children.
Food hygiene certificate desirable but full training can be provided.
Then from 8.30am until 3.15pm the successful candidate is required to work within our school-based nursery.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Demonstrate a good level of English and Maths, with GCSE qualification graded A-C, or equivalent
- Have a relevant Early Years Level 2 diploma or have the willingness to train
- Have experience of supporting individual needs.
- Have recent experience of working within an Early Years setting
- Be a team player, who is committed to their own professional development
- Support the Christian ethos of our school
- Have an understanding of safeguarding practices and procedures
A commitment to the full life of the school is expected and in return the successful applicant will be welcomed and supported by a friendly team.
Harvington CE First & Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to recognise and share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.
Further information can be obtained from the school - Tel: 01386 870412, Email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 noon Tuesday 15th June 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 22nd June 2021