Teaching Assistant Grade 2
8.15am-3.15pm (30 minute lunch) in Nursery Class Monday to Friday
Required: September 2021
We wish to appoint a confident, self-motivated, enthusiastic teaching assistant (Grade 2) to support children within our school-based nursery.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Demonstrate a good level of English and Maths, with GCSE qualification graded A-C, or equivalent
- Have a relevant Early Years Level 2 diploma or have the willingness to train
- Have experience of supporting individual needs.
- Have recent experience of working within an Early Years setting
- Be a team player, who is committed to their own professional development
- Support the Christian ethos of our school
- Have an understanding of safeguarding practices and procedures
A commitment to the full life of the school is expected and in return the successful applicant will be welcomed and supported by a friendly team.
Harvington CE First & Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to recognise and share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.
Further information can be obtained from the school - Tel: 01386 870412, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 noon Tuesday 15th June 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 22nd June 2021