Help to Claim Support Worker
We are looking for a support worker to deliver support to Universal Credit claimants. If you have advice experience, are passionate about supporting individuals and families in need and interested in joining a dedicated, professional team we would love to hear from you.
- Have the ability to commit to and work within the aims, principles and policies of the Citizens Advice service
- Be an enthusiastic and dynamic team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and also be able to work independently
- Be willing to work from a variety of settings including your own home as required
- Experience of advice work is essential
- Experience of supporting clients with benefit claims would be preferable
- Have the knowledge and experience of project working in a target led environment would be an advantage
- Have good technical skills
How to apply: (strictly no CVs) Application form and job description are available to download. However, please email for instructions on completing the application form.
Request an application pack from firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for completed applications: 12 noon 23rd June 2021
Interviews will be held week commencing: 28th June 2021
Interviews will be by video link