Key Stage One Teacher
Full Time and One Year Temporary Contract (in the first instance)
Start Date 1st September 2021
Internal and External Applicants May Apply
We have an exciting opportunity for a teacher at Cranham Primary School; our school is part of The Rivers CofE multi Academy Trust.
Our school requires an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher who will embed our caring and nurturing ethos. The successful candidate must have high expectations of all pupils and be determined to ensure that all pupils reach their full potential.
The post would suit an Early Career Teacher or an individual who has completed their NQT year. Experience of working in a large primary school in Key Stage 1 would be advantageous where teamwork and flexibility are fundamental. Our pupils are hardworking and very well behaved, they would like their new teacher to ‘be really smiley and make us feel special every day’.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is highly motivated and organised
- A passionate practitioner who plans and delivers creatively to meet the changing needs of pupils.
- Fully committed to embracing and embedding our caring and nurturing ethos,
- Determined to ensure that all pupils irrespective of their background achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Fosters and develops positive relationships with parents and carers.
- Is committed to promoting the vision of the school and those of the Rivers CofE MAT
- Uses effective assessment strategies to plan appropriate learning for all abilities
- A willingness to develop the role of either RE, Music or Art leadership across the school.
- Has the ability to inspire young minds to ‘Walk tall and fly high’
- Has a clear understanding of the Key Stage 2 curriculum and clear knowledge of earlier learning.
Visits to our school are welcomed. Please telephone the school office, on 01905 452437 to arrange a visit on Wednesday, 9th June or Friday, 11th June.
Please see attached job description and application form.
Closing date- Monday 14th June 2021 (12 noon)
Please note if you have not been contacted by 5:00pm on Tuesday 15th June, then you have not been successfully shortlisted on this occasion