2 days left
We are considering applications from NQTs up to M6 candidates.
Part-time (0.4) and temporary (with the possibility of becoming a full-time position) Job share
Required: From Thursday 2nd September 2021
Year 1 teacher
An opportunity to join an ambitious team at our growing school.
We are looking for an effective and enthusiastic teacher who will be able to complement our talented team of staff. The successful candidate will be an outstanding teacher with high expectations. Additionally they will be committed to providing highly effective and stimulating learning experiences for their pupils. As the post is a job share you will need a willingness to maintain strong lines of communication with your job share partner to ensure effective sequences of learning.
The main areas of responsibility will include:
- The delivery of high quality sequences of learning that secure strong outcomes for all pupils.
- Keeping children at the heart of teaching and learning.
- Influencing staff teams in raising the quality of learning & teaching.
- Supporting the effective use of all forms of assessment information across the school to evaluate & raise standards of achievement.
- Leading the continued development of a subject area.
- Being an outstanding practitioner with high expectations of pupils’ achievements, attainment and behaviour
- Being an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
Leigh and Bransford Primary is committed to safeguarding its pupils and all offers of employment will be subject an enhanced DBS check and two suitable references.
- Covid safe school visits: Tuesday 8th and Thursday 10th June 3.45pm
Tel: 01886 832 342, Email: - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date: Monday 14th June
- Interviews: Monday 21st June