Start Date: September 2021 - Temporary until 31st August 2022
Norton Juxta Kempsey CE Primary School is a vibrant learning community and proud to be part of the Avonreach Academy Trust. The school’s Christian ethos and values create a caring, respectful environment which is a great place to work.
We wish to appoint an outstanding KS2 class teacher to work alongside a friendly and enthusiastic team. We are looking for a teacher who has the skills, passion, resilience and ambition to make the children’s precious time with us the best it can possibly be.
The successful applicant will be:
- An experienced key stage 2 teacher
- Able to plan and deliver an engaging primary curriculum which ensures good progress in learning
- Committed to supporting the wider aspects of school life
- An inspiring and creative practitioner with high expectations of all pupils
- Have an in-depth understanding of the National Curriculum
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work collaboratively
- Have a good understanding of how assessment and data can move children on in their learning
We can offer:
- A vibrant learning community centred around Christian values and high expectations
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership team
- Excellent professional development opportunities
Norton Juxta Kempsey CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and two satisfactory references.
(Due to current circumstances we will not be holding show rounds. Please use our website as a reference guide to the school. All applications should be made by email to email@example.com and will be acknowledged upon receipt)
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 18th June
Interviews: W/c 21st June 2021