KS2 Accelerated Learning Teacher - Ref: TV13421
Rivers Primary Academy
KS2 Accelerated Learning Teacher
Required for September 2021
Rivers Primary Academy is an oversubscribed two form entry primary school situated in the heart of Blakenall, Walsall. We serve a diverse community and believe that each and every one of our children should be supported to reach their personal and academic potential.
We offer a welcoming and inclusive environment in which to work where children and the community are at the heart of all we do. We are seeking to appoint a committed, and talented teacher to join our team to diminish the impact of COVID-19 to ensure all our children thrive post pandemic. Forming part of Windsor Academy Trust, Rivers Primary Academy is an exciting, dynamic place to work that can offer great opportunities for further career development.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn
- A talented staff team who are committed to being extraordinary
- A supportive leadership team who are focused on unlocking the academic and personal potential of staff and pupils
- A strong pastoral team
- Supportive parents
- Continuous high quality, bespoke professional development
- Opportunities to work with other schools in the Trust
- World class facilities in a brand new school building.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Puts our children at the heart of everything
- Will inspire our children to aspire
- Is an excellent practitioner, who has high expectations of themselves and others
- Is an excellent role model for all
- Has the resilience and determination to thrive in an environment that supports continuous school improvement
- Is a team player with a positive attitude
Visits to the school are welcomed, alternatively please contact Becky Anderson (Deputy Head Teacher) for further information on email@example.com
For an application form and further information about our school, please visit our website www.riversprimary.co.uk
Closing date 0900 on Friday 11 June.
Rivers Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.