EYFS Class Teacher - John Gulson Primary School
EXPERIENCED EYFS CLASS TEACHER TO LEAD OUR RECEPTION UNIT
FULL-TIME / TEMPORARY FOR 1 YEAR IN THE FIRST INSTANCE
Required from September 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter
The Headteacher and Governing Body are seeking to appoint an experienced EYFS teacher to lead our new Reception Unit. We are looking for someone who is a creative, innovative and forward-thinking classroom practitioner, who is looking to take their career to the next level.
We are looking for someone who can deliver high quality lessons, demonstrating consistently good or outstanding teaching where children of all abilities achieve well. We are looking for someone ready to join our exciting journey of improvement and who is committed to providing the best care for our fabulous children.
• Be able to work creatively, consistently delivering good/ outstanding lessons within the EYFS;
• Be looking for career progression towards middle management;
• Be able to lead the Reception team of teachers and support staff to establish a strong, dedicated and forward thinking offer to our children;
• Be able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve;
• Promote and celebrate the talents and skills of all pupils;
• Have experience of delivering ‘Letters and Sounds’;
• Ensure that mental health and well-being of all is central to your approach to teaching and learning.
We can offer:
• Kind, caring, hard-working and motivated children;
• Friendly, supported and motivated staff team who are committed to improvement;
• Positive working environment;
• A commitment to staff wellbeing;
• A school on a journey of ongoing improvement and development;
• Full commitment to ongoing professional development opportunities
Further information about John Gulson Primary School is available on the school website: http://www.johngulson.coventry.sch.uk
If you would like to discuss the post further, you can contact the Headteacher, Ms. V Sumner, via the school office (02476 227791).
How to apply
An application pack is available to download by clicking the apply button or are available by contacting Miss T Hine (School Business Manager) at mailto: email@example.com
Completed application forms should be returned to Mrs F Macnab at the address above.
CLOSING DATE: Monday 14th June 2021
Lesson Observations and interviews for shortlisted candidates: Wednesday 16th June 2021
Informal visits are encouraged (subject to Covid risk assessment adherence) and will be held on:
Tuesday 8th June 2021 at 9am
Wednesday 9th June at 3:15pm
Please call the School Office to book a place on: 02476 227791
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including:
enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work.
All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.