6.25 Hours per Week
We are seeking to appoint a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our friendly team to supervise children during the lunchtime period, while they are eating their lunch and on the playground.
Milby Primary School is a popular school with happy children, supportive parents and dedicated staff and governors.
Hours of work are Monday-Friday 11:55am - 1:10pm (6.25 hours per week), term time only (38 weeks), pay scale band B.
We are looking for:
- An individual with a positive outlook who has high expectations for all pupils.
- Someone with good literacy skills who can engage with children in structured play and activities.
- Someone who will be part of our dedicated and supportive team.
We can offer:
- A supportive environment and staff who want to make learning fun!
- Children who are eager to learn and are proud of their school.
- A well resourced school within extensive grounds.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Please complete and return the attached application forms by the closing date, noon Friday 11th June 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org, for the attention of the school business manager.
Closing date: 11th June 2021
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.