We are excited to announce the following vacancy at our school:
Required from 1st September 2021
Teacher Main Scale
The Governors and Headteacher are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Class Teacher who demonstrates excellent classroom practice.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations of all pupils.
- Has an excellent working knowledge of the curriculum.
- Is passionate that every child achieves their full potential and has the ability to promote excellent standards of teaching and learning.
- Will work enthusiastically with our vibrant and diverse community.
- Is committed to the protection and safeguarding of children and young people.
- Will welcome feedback and implement changes into their practice.
We can offer:
- Amazing children.
- A supportive school community.
- A committed and hard-working team of staff and governors.
- The opportunity to implement meaningful change.
- Plentiful CPD opportunities.
The closing date for this application is:
Friday 11th June at midday (the deadline may be brought forward)
Interviews on Tuesday 15th June.
Completed applications should be returned to our HR manager, Debbi Porter at: email@example.com.
We welcome visits to the school by prior arrangement.