Lead Worker, Housing Support for Adults and Couples
Cranstoun offer a wide range of services across England, including community-based and residential substance misuse services, housing support, supported housing, specialist services for young people and families and carers, and domestic abuse services.
Our skilled and compassionate teams work with service users, families and communities, helping them to make positive changes. We’ve been making a difference since 1969 by combining our expertise with innovative approaches and putting people at the heart of what we do.
Our Housing Support Lead Worker Service provides housing-related support for Single Adults and Couple. We help to prevent the loss of their accommodation if it is at risk, or help them find/settle into suitable alternative accommodation. We also work with key strategic partners to help address other social related issues, such as benefit/welfare reform processes, helping to maximise people’s incomes, signposting to relevant primary and secondary health care services and more.
As Lead Workers, the successful applicants will be expected to
- be motivated, committed and confident at liaising with other professionals.
- be able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- possess some understanding of the issues faced by homeless or vulnerably housed people and the difficulties they experience in accessing services.
- have the ability to empower individuals to make positive changes and a willingness to develop these valuable skills.
- effectively manage their own caseloads and time.
- provide individual, tailored support in accordance with the agreed support plan.
- assess and manage risk.
- maintain accurate records.
- understand the importance of maintaining professional boundaries.
- ensure safeguarding protocols are followed.
If you have any further questions please contact Sam Mountford at email@example.com
To download an application pack, visit https://www.cranstoun.org/work-with-us/current-vacancies/
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept CVs.
Closing date: 20 June 2021
We are an inclusive employer, committed to promoting equality and diversity in all areas of our work.
Registered Charity No. 1061582.