Headteacher, Windsor Nursery School
Group 1 (pay range 10-16) £52,723 - £61,166
Full Time Permanent – to start 1st January 2022
The Governing Board, staff and children are seeking to appoint a Headteacher with the vision, leadership and energy to build on our successes and achievements and continue the positive development of our school into the future.
Who we are: We are a maintained nursery school (3-4 year olds) with an inclusive provision for children with the most complex special educational needs and government funded 2 year old provision (known as Terrific for Twos in Wolverhampton).
We can offer:
• The opportunity to develop professionally and personally
• Children who want to come to school and relish learning
• A welcoming and caring community within a purpose designed building and exceptional and extensive garden and woodland
• A rich and creative curriculum to promote the development of each child
• An experienced, knowledgeable and enduring staff team who are committed and supportive
• A highly experienced Governing Board with a broad range of skills
• A rich and diverse community
We are seeking a candidate who:
• Can shape the future direction of the school
• Is innovative, inspirational and able to motivate our staff and children ensuring they feel valued and supported
• Has proven leadership, interpersonal and management skills
• Can continue to build on our strong relationships with our parents, partners local schools and the wider community
Why work in Wolverhampton?
• To be enriched by Wolverhampton’s wide diversity
• To contribute in a community where your skills are needed
• The City has many areas of attractive and affordable housing and is within commuting distance of more rural locations
• Wolverhampton offers a range of cultural and leisure options including theatre, art galleries, racecourse, historic houses, parks, real-ale pubs and restaurants. There is a thriving local sports scene
• Good transport links, which includes a direct train route to London, make Wolverhampton a convenient base for travel both within and beyond the UK
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Please contact 01902 558128 to arrange an appointment.
Alternatively, you can visit the school’s website www.windsorcentre.com
Interviews are to be held on 7 July 2021