Class Teacher - Sir Alexander Fleming Primary School
Class Teacher - Sir Alexander Fleming Primary School and Nursery
Required September 2021
Salary: M1 - M6 depending on experience - ECT may apply
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and dedicated teacher who will join our teaching team in our continuous drive to provide the very best education for all children within a caring, supportive, nurturing and stimulating environment.
We are looking for someone who:
• demonstrates a clear understanding of what constitutes effective teaching and learning
• inspires and motivates children
• demonstrates knowledge of the curriculum
• demonstrates excellent management, interpersonal and organisational skills
• has the ability to raise levels of achievement and attainment for all learners
• shows commitment to ensuring quality of opportunity for all
• is a dynamic and creative practitioner
• goes above ad beyond to ensure children receive the best education
To arrange a visit to the school, please contact Lorraine Pilgrim (Administrator) on 01952 327826 Time slots are available during and after school.
Please email your completed application to Lorraine.email@example.com
Application closing date:
Friday 11th June 2021, 12.00 pm
Shortlisting and communication:
Friday 11th June 2021, 12pm
Tuesday 15th June 2021
Sir Alexander Fleming Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS clearance.