Level 1 Teaching Assistant
3 days left
Pay: TA Level 1, points 1-4
Option of Apprenticeship Training at Level Two for unqualified candidates
30 hours per week
To start: Thursday 2nd September 2021
Broadway First School is looking to add to its highly committed team. We are seeking a friendly, dedicated and well-presented individual that has the drive to succeed.
We welcome applications from qualified Teaching Assistants or from exceptional candidates looking to gain qualifications through the apprenticeship scheme.
As a full time Teaching Assistant, you will have a class base (likely Early Years or Key Stage 1) and work with other staff to meet the needs of individuals, groups and whole class. If required, we will support your training through the apprenticeship scheme and provide a mentor in school to aid this.
Broadway First School is a safe, happy and nurturing environment where we pride ourselves on giving the best we can to all our pupils to mirror our motto: Inspire, Challenge, Achieve. We have truly wonderful children at our school and are fortunate to benefit from superb outdoor space.
The candidate must:
- Be willing to as part of a team, as well as being able to work under their own initiative.
- Be an excellent role model for children, being fully aware that working with children involves both high levels of responsibility and also privilege.
- Be hardworking and embrace the challenges of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to demonstrate a good level of English and Maths through previous qualifications/be willing to improve their skills through further training.
- Be caring, patient and supportive with a positive attitude.
- Have excellent communication skills with children and adults.
- Be flexible to work in other roles to develop themselves and/or cover staff absence.
We will offer:
- Fantastic children.
- A caring, supportive team dedicated to meeting the needs of our children.
- A supportive and experienced school team.
- The opportunity to gain a TA qualification at Level Two.
- Further CPD opportunities.
Please see job description for full details
Closing date: Midday Friday 18th June 2021
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 28th June 2021