Key Stage One (Year 2) Teacher
Key Stage 1 (Year 2) Class Teacher – Fixed Term and Part time (0.6 over three days – Wed-Fri) with effect from 1st September 2021 until 31st August 2022.
We are seeking to appoint an exciting, energetic, and enthusiastic teachertto join a job-share within our hard working and dedicated staff team. The successful candidate will be committed to supporting children to achieve the very best they can through an engaging, creative Key Stage 1 curriculum.
- An outstanding teacher with experience in Key Stage 1.
- Able to adapt curriculum provision throughout the year to meet children’s needs.
- Prepared to work hard and respond positively to the challenges of day-to-day school life
- Innovative and inspirational in their teaching
- A strong team player, committed to contributing to the effectiveness of the whole school
- Self-aware, reflective, and keen to improve their practice
Applications from experienced teachers are welcomed.
Visits to the school prior to application are strongly encouraged; please contact us to arrange a visit. Tel: 01905 729383
Further details and application packs are available by contacting Mrs Lou Norwood at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lyppard Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expects all in our school community to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo appropriate DBS checks.
Closing date for applications: Monday 14th June at noon