Clapham Terrace Community Primary School and Nursery is seeking a high performing Classroom Teacher to join the team; NQT applications are welcomed. The successful applicant will be passionate about education and working with children of all abilities to challenge them to be the best they can be. They will hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and have teaching experience either in Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2. We are looking for a highly effective teacher or NQT to work within our enthusiastic and supportive team.
Clapham Terrace is a very popular and thriving school. It is a wonderful place to teach in and an inspirational place to be educated in.
We are proud of our committed staff at all levels. They take great pride in their school and make a strong impact on outcomes for our children.
Support and professional development for all teachers is a high priority as we strive to reach outstanding.
Our dedicated staff contribute to the vast range of extra–curricular activities we offer children.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, flexible, have excellent team skills as well as self-motivation and the ability to inspire others. Clapham Terrace Community Primary School and Nursery shows great commitment to its staff and requires dedicated teachers for their pupils.
Please view the attached job description.
We can offer:
• excellent opportunities for career progression and ongoing CPD.
• a real opportunity to make a positive impact.
• fantastic children who strive to achieve their best.
• a strong commitment to staff health & wellbeing.
• a fantastic building.
You will benefit from:
• Children who contribute strongly to our school ethos.
• Innovative colleagues who are great ‘team players’ and are always welcoming and supportive.
• Parents who encourage their children to do their best and support us at every opportunity.
• Highly regarded professional development opportunities for teachers at all stages in their career.
• A school that fully supports you to become an outstanding practitioner.
The successful candidate will:
• be an excellent classroom practitioner or an NQT aspiring to this, who ensures that all children whatever their ability make great progress.
• be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children and their colleagues.
• set the highest standards for themselves and others.
• work successfully and positively in partnership with parents and our community.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Please complete the attached application form and email it to: email@example.com
Closing date: 11/06/2021
Interview date: 21/06/2021
Clapham Terrace Community Primary School and Nursery is a warm, welcoming, vibrant one-form entry primary school situated in Leamington Spa.
Clapham Terrace Community Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.