Family Support Worker - Stoke Heath Primary School
Temporary- maternity cover . secondments would be considered
At Stoke Heath, children love the challenge of learning and we love supporting their next steps of development. Children’s attitudes to learning and behaviours are exemplary, they are confident, self-assured learners; always showing respect for their education and their peers.
We are a community school and believe strongly that the home school partnership is essential for the continued growth on all sides. This post, arisen from a maternity cover, will be essential in further developing the relationship between school and home, one that we believe is essential. You will join a team of dedicated staff working tirelessly to support children and families within our school community.
• To be a highly motivated individual with a successful track record of working with a wide range of children and families
• To have experience of working with a range of professionals to support children and families
• To have an excellent track record and evidence of impact within current and previous roles
• The vision, creativity, drive and enthusiasm to continue the development of our school
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills that motivate, lead, support and challenge
• To be committed to the safeguarding of children
In return, we can offer you:
• The opportunity to shape the next step of your journey though values-led leadership
• The opportunity to make a difference to the children and families that we serve
• The opportunity to be part of a child and family centred Family Team
• The opportunity to join a forward-thinking school that works tirelessly to support the outcomes of our children, families, and staff and to make a difference to the community we serve
• A school that is committed to the wellbeing, work life balance and professional development of all staff
• The opportunity to join a team where leaders at all levels work together effectively to drive improvement and build quality in the school
For further information, to have an informal conversation with the headteacher or to arrange a visit, please contact 02476454741 or email mailto:email@example.com. You would be most welcome (all visits will be Covid secure)
Work pattern: 37 hours per week, term time only
Within your application please specific your experiences to date that makes you suitable for this role.
An application pack is available to download below. Completed applications are to be sent direct to the school at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 23rd June 2021, 12.00pm
Interview date: Week beginning 28th June
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.