Teaching Assistant – Year 3
£11342 - £12035 per annum - TA1
£12276 - £12521 per annum - TA2
Start 1st September 2021; End August 31, 2022
27.50 hrs per week - 8.55am – 3.30pm Monday to Friday
We require an energetic, enthusiastic, and confident teaching assistant to join our Key Stage 2 team.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and confident teaching assistant to provide support for children within Year 3. This exciting role has at its heart the requirement to work alongside children within and outside the classroom, in both one-to-one and small group situations, supporting social, emotional, mental health and behaviour needs as necessary.
The perfect candidate will:
- Be consistently positive in their approach to children
- Have an excellent understanding of how to promote positive mental health and wellbeing
- Be a committed and enthusiastic team player
- Be an effective communicator, able to inspire and motivate children
- Be able to follow directions and work under their own initiative
- Have a knowledgeable understanding of the primary curriculum
Prospective applicants are very welcome to view the school by appointment. Please telephone the school beforehand if you would like to visit. Tel: 01905 729383
The Lyppard Grange Primary School committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expect all staff to recognise and share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo appropriate checks including an enhanced DBS check.
Further information and an application pack are available from the School Office. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 14th June 2021