Teacher -St Chad's CE (VC) Primary School
2 days left
KS2 Temporary Class Teacher (one year from September 01st) – St. Chad’s C.E. (VC) Primary School
Location: St. Chad’s C.E. (VC) Primary School, Lichfield
Employer: Staffordshire County Council
Contract Type: Full time, temporary
Working pattern: Standard
Hours: 32.5 hours per week
Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 21st June
Salary: M1 – M6 per annum (Subject to Teachers’ Terms and Conditions)
Required for September 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to join our supportive and forward thinking school. The Governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational and creative temporary class teacher for one academic year to join our committed and enthusiastic team at St Chad’s.
St. Chad’s is a one-form entry Primary School in Lichfield with 205 pupils on roll.
We are proud of our:
- pupils who are engaged, well-behaved and love to learn
- caring, dedicated and knowledgeable team of staff and governors
- high expectations and vision for school improvement
- strong partnership with St. Chad’s church
- commitment to well-being of both pupils, staff and our families
- commitment to continuing professional development
We are looking to appoint a teacher who:
- is an excellent and innovative classroom practitioner
- is an inclusive teacher with high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- can demonstrate strong creative curriculum skills
- can demonstrate effective questioning and enquiry based learning
- is dedicated to pupil progress through inspirational teaching and learning
- is well motivated and willing to work as part of a collaborative team
- is committed to Continuing Professional Development and prepared to take part in all aspects of school life
We will be offering visits to school on:
Monday 07th June –10.30-11.00am; 11.00-11.30am; 1.30-2.00pm; 4.00-4.30pm; 4.30-5.00pm
Tuesday 15th June - 10.30-11.00am; 11.00-11.30am; 1.30-2.00pm; 4.00-4.30pm; 4.30-5.00pm
Please call the office to book – 01543 226080
Closing Date: 9.00am Monday 21st June
Shortlist Date: Completed by Wednesday 23rd June Interview Date: Monday 28th June
Completed application forms supported by letters of application should be returned directly to the school office or by e-mail to email@example.com
St. Chad’s CE (VC) Primary School
St Michael Road
Tel: 01543 226080
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone and email.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people / vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose all criminal convictions. Further details regarding this check and Staffordshire County Council’s employment policy will be found with the guidance notes.