1 day left
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
Wychall Primary School
Middle Field Road
Phone: 0121 464 4255
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: September 2021
A rare opportunity to join a fantastic teaching team at Wychall Primary School, who motivate our pupils to become lifelong learners and independent thinkers.
As part of the drb Ignite Multi Academy Trust we like to think of ourselves as being a little different!
We are committed to providing all of our teachers with a first-class teaching experience, through a supportive, inclusive ethos and well sequence package of continued professional development. We strive to create conditions which will enable you to thrive and that enhance your career development. By ensuring this, we believe that together we can
enhance the learning experience and outcomes of all our children.
Within the trust you will have:
- opportunities to share ideas and improve both your own and the school’s practice
- a personalised career development plan
- your professional ambitions actively encouraged and supported
- opportunities to work with colleagues across a range of schools
The school will provide:
- you with the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of children, many of which are disadvantaged
- a supportive Senior Leadership Team
- quality resources and a rich environment, to enable you to develop a personalised approach for every child you teach
- provide excellent CPD to support you in your career development
We strongly suggest you call to arrange an informal visit during the week beginning 7 June 2021, and meet the team that will set you on the right path towards a successful career in teaching.
Closing Date: 14 June 2021, 9am
For an application form please contact Mrs Sue Pakes by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0121 464 4255.
Alternatively, you can download an applicant pack
Please note that CVs are not accepted
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.