Admin Assistant - Joseph Cash Primary School
3 days left
At Joseph Cash Primary our vision is to empower and inspire our pupils to believe in themselves: flourishing today and always
We are very excited to announce that we are recruiting for an Admin Assistant to join our busy admin team.
Joseph Cash Primary is a forward-thinking school, in 2019 we won National Schools Award Leadership Team of the Year and a TES Award for our English curriculum.
Joseph Cash is a culturally diverse school with high expectations and a passion for all children to be the best that they can be!
You will be expected to provide a professional front of house reception service and efficient administrative support to the school, ensuring confidentiality is maintained at all times.
A school office environment is very fast paced and varied, so the ability to prioritise your workload to meet deadlines, whilst remaining calm and cope with interruptions are essential personal skills required to be successful in this role.
We are looking for someone who can offer the following:
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for a career in school administration.
- Good standard of written English including spelling and grammar, and basic arithmetic skills.
- Conduct self in a professional and responsible way.
- Offer good customer care and communication skills.
- Understand the importance of data protection and safeguarding in a school setting.
- Good ICT skills including use of Word and Excel.
- Willingness to be involved in the life of the school.
We can offer:
- An inspiring and motivating senior leadership team and staff focused on both personal and professional development.
- An exciting 2 form entry school building with excellent facilities and outdoor environment
- Well behaved pupils with an eagerness to learn.
- Training and support throughout your apprenticeship
The Admin Assistant will work alongside experienced staff to gain knowledge and skills related to this role.
37 hours Monday to Thursday 8.30am-4.30pm with 4:00pm finish on Friday.
Term time only plus 5 Teacher training days
Application packs are available to download below and returnable to the school - Mandy.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 18th June 2021
Interview date: Week beginning 21st June 2021
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Joseph Cash is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.