MPR/UPR (plus final salary pension scheme)
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
Oasis Academy Woodview
Telephone Number: 0121 440 4202
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: September 2021
Oasis Academy Woodview are looking for exceptional class teacher to join our team in September. We welcome applications from experienced EYFS, KS1 and KS2 practitioners.
This is an opportunity to work with the best, most inspiring children in the city.
This is an exciting opportunity for an inspiring, innovative and dynamic teacher to:
• be part of a thriving, inspirational team
• be totally committed to raising standards and overcoming barriers to learning for all children
• have a commitment to working as part of our hardworking team
• have access to the latest technology, integrated into our brand-new curriculum (Every child has their own iPad)
The role will include:
• delivering high quality lessons
• inspiring and enabling the children to achieve great things
• a strong commitment to raising standards, giving children the best possible start in life
We can support you by:
• working in a truly inclusive, forward-thinking school
• be part of a successful and growing national organisation
• sharing our expertise and coaching others towards becoming exceptional practitioners where children matter
Closing Date: 16 June 2021, 9am
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. If you would like more information or to arrange a visit, please call the school (0121 440 4202).
For an application pack please visit our website
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.