Class Teacher/NQT - Moat Farm Junior School
The Governors of Moat Farm Junior School wish to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic teacher who is passionate about Teaching and Learning. The position is an ideal opportunity for an NQT who is looking to start their teaching career in a good school as part of an experienced and skilled teaching team.
Moat Farm Junior School is:
- A good school that was inspected by OFSTED in May 2017.
- A school with an excellent track record of developing teachers, leaders and providing professional development.
- A well-resourced, modern and forward-looking school that seeks to provide the best education possible for each child by recruiting and developing high quality, caring and committed staff.
We can offer you:
- A happy and caring school where relationships are good and behaviour is excellent.
- Full training and support to help you continue developing and improving within a committed school to achieve their full potential.
- The fulfilment of making a difference to children who deserve the best start in life.
We are hoping to appoint:
- An excellent NQT.
- A teacher with a good knowledge of the curriculum and related assessment requirements to support the progress of children.
- A teacher who is confident, approachable and has good communication skills who can support the quality of provision for children in our school.
- An enthusiastic, innovative and highly motivated teacher who is willing to build and support relationships with pupils, parents, staff and the wider community.
If you feel you have the relevant desire, experience and energy and share our vision please visit our website www.moatfarm-jun.sandwell.sch.uk, contact the business director on 0121 552 1215 or email email@example.com for an application pack. Informal visits are welcomed, and application packs are returnable to the school.
Moat Farm is committed to the welfare and safeguarding of all our children; the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Closing Date: Friday 11th June 2021 at 9.30 am.
Interviews: Week beginning 14th June 2021.
Main Pay Range
Moat Farm Junior School, Brookfields Road, Oldbury B71 2NZ
Friday 11th June 2021 at 9.30am