Class Teacher (Maternity Cover) - Ravensdale Primary School
To start September 2021
Ravensdale is a vibrant two-form entry primary school, committed to providing the widest curriculum experiences for our children. We wish to appoint a highly motivated and proactive teacher, to join our staff team on a temporary basis to cover maternity leave. If you are a teacher passionate about helping each child to reach their potential and you’re ready to work in a school which is moving forwards, then we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidates must demonstrate that they:
- Are able to help each children unlock their potential.
- Are able to display high quality, effective classroom practice.
- Are able to enthuse and inspire children to reach high levels of achievement.
- Are able to plan effective lessons.
- Are able to work collaboratively and be involved in the full life of the school.
In return, our school will offer:
- Enthusiastic and well-motivated children with supportive parents.
- Friendly staff and governors.
- A collaborative and developmental approach to CPD and monitoring.
- Experienced mentors for new staff.
- The opportunity to develop your career in a forward thinking school.
Application packs are available to download below or may be obtained from the school office directly. We welcome applications from experienced teachers and from NQTs.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Contact the school office on 02476 444966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please return application forms to Peter Merrylees, School Business Manager, via: email@example.com
National scale pay points, in line with our pay policy recommended by Coventry City Council apply.
Closing date: midday Monday 14 June 2021
Shortlisting: Same day. All applicants will be informed of shortlisting decisions by email.
Interviews: Thursday 17 June 2021
Our school is committed to Safeguarding Children and any offer of employment to the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.