SEN Teaching Assistant 1 to 1
Start Date: September 2021
Salary: NJC06 £13,590.51 (£20,092.00fte)
Hours: 30 per week, Monday to Friday
Working weeks: Term time plus 5 teacher training days
Contract: Fixed term
Application Closing Date: Monday 14th June 2021 at 12pm
Interview Date: Week commencing 21st June 2021
Henry Hinde Infant School are looking to recruit an experienced Level 2 SEN Teaching Assistant (or equivalent experience), to support a child with social, emotional and mental health needs. You will work as a member of a team, supporting the child with their individual teaching and learning plan as well as daily one-to-one work based on the child’s specific areas of need.
We are looking for someone who is:
- experienced in supporting children with social, emotional and mental health needs
- creative and innovative, especially in order to bring learning to life
- committed to team work, sharing and receiving ideas for the benefit of the children in our care
- can use initiative to work in a one-to-one or small group setting
- able to work proactively, with a high level of commitment
We can offer you the opportunity to:
- work in a high achieving, popular and forward looking school
- develop your skills alongside a team of dedicated and highly professional staff who are deeply committed to improving the life chances of the children in our local community
- be supported in your role by a range of school based and external expertise
- develop professionally including relevant training, where appropriate
How to Apply
Please read the information pack. If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply online today by downloading an application form from our website.
Please send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions about the role or would like to visit Henry Hinde Infant School, please email the TLET HR team at email@example.com.
We believe in the safeguarding and welfare of children and expect all staff to share this view.
The Transforming Lives Educational Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. We are an equal opportunities employer. The Trust reserves the right to interview and appoint a suitable candidate before the deadline date.