Early Years Teacher
Pye Green Academy is a two form entry primary school on the outskirts of Cannock Chase in Staffordshire. We were judged ‘Good’ at our last Ofsted inspection in 2016 and have high aspirations for excellent outcomes for our pupils and families. We are a committed team who are focused on success and would warmly welcome aspirational and motivated applicants who would like to join us on our journey.
We are actively looking for a passionate EYFS, Reception teacher for a permanent contract, beginning on 1st January 2022 or sooner if possible.
• Be a qualified teacher with QTS and have whole class teaching experience
• Possess a full driving license and have use of vehicle for business purpose and appropriate insurance
• Be willing to undertake a Paediatric First Aid Qualification
• Be passionate about Early Years.
• Have driven and determination
• Have knowledge of the Early Years Framework
You should have:-
• Secure knowledge of EYFS current pedagogy, research & practice.
• The ability to deliver good or outstanding lessons consistently.
• Proven success in Teaching and Learning within Early Years.
• Experience in planning high quality and engaging, continuous provision.
• An understanding of assessment in Early Years, including documenting observations.
Interested candidates are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged to visit the school during the week beginning Monday 28th June 2021.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01543 227175 to make an appointment.
Closing date for applications Friday 2nd July 2021 at 12.00 noon.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by e-mail after the closing date.
Interviews to be conducted Tuesday 13th July 2021.