Early Years Teacher
6 days left
Required September 2021 - Temporary until 31st August 2022
The children of Westlands First School and Nursery are looking for an Early Years teacher to join our wonderful, caring school.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher who is a committed to providing the very best outcomes for our children. The successful candidate will:
• Be a creative and inspirational teacher who plans and delivers creative and exciting learning sequences
• Be passionate about teaching and learning and ensure that every child makes strong progress
• Have a clear understanding of the new EYFS Curriculum
• Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Have high standards and expectations for all pupils
We can offer:
• A warm, friendly welcoming school
• An excellent team of committed, hardworking and dedicated staff
• Enthusiastic and friendly children who are keen to learn
Applicants are strongly encouraged to visit the school. Please email or telephone for an appointment. Tel: 01905 772740, Email: email@example.com
Application form, person specification, are attached.
Westlands First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Please submit your application on a Worcestershire teaching application form via email or in person to the School Office.
Closing date: 9.00am Friday 18th June 2021
Successful applicants will be invited to interview via email w/c 21:06:21
Interview date to be confirmed.