Class Teacher/ Computing/ICT
3 days left
Class Teacher/ Computing Subject Co-ordinator/ICT
Mainscale plus TLR
Commencing September 2021
Tenacres is a popular First School in Redditch with a friendly, committed staff providing a happy, supportive and nurturing environment to our pupils, staff and parents.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, talented and committed First School Teacher to join our team. We welcome applicants with EYFS through to Year 4 experience.
We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate:
- Highly effective classroom practice
- A creative approach to cross-curricular planning and teaching
- Self-motivation and expertise to lead a curriculum area across the school
- An interest/experience in Computing Subject Leadership would be desirable
The successful candidate must have:
- Qualified teacher status
- Experience of teaching in a First (or Primary) School
- Competence in ICT
- Effective assessment and planning
- Proven teaching skills
- Very good class management skills
- The ability to work as a team member
- A positive outlook and response to new ideas
- Respect for children as individuals
- Self-motivation and pro-activity
- Be able to start, ideally at the beginning of September or after October half term if necessary
Please state your curriculum strengths and preferred year group in your application.
- A highly successful school where our motto is “Nurturing Lifelong Learners”
- A welcoming, bright and modern learning environment with specialised nurture, computing, music rooms and library
- Extensive outdoor play and learning areas including two Forest School sites
- A supportive friendly and hardworking team with a strong commitment to teamwork and innovative practice
- A commitment to professional development
- Motivated, confident and well-behaved children
For further information on the role and an application form please click the links below.
We warmly welcome and encourage prospective applicants to visit Tenacres to see our superb facilities on:
- Thursday 10th June @ 3.30pm
- Monday 14th June @ 3.30pm
- Thursday 17th June @ 3.30pm
Please confirm which date you wish to visit by contacting the school office on 01527 528872 or School Business Manager, Mrs Carpenter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, there is lots of information and a virtual tour on our website at www.tenacres.worcs.sch.uk
Tenacres First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will undergo appropriate checks including enhanced DBS and checks on all references.
Headteacher: Miss C Marshall
Number on roll: 291
Age range : 4-9 years ( YR – Y4 )
Closing date for applications : 3.30pm Tuesday 22nd June
Interview date: Thursday 1st July