KS2 Class Teacher - Southfields Primary School
Southfields is a popular, diverse school in the heart of Coventry with happy, vibrant children and committed staff. We are a two-form entry school with children’s learning and well-being at the heart of it. We provide a secure, stimulating and caring environment in which we aim to give children the best possible start to their education.
Our Teachers are a professional, friendly, innovative and creative team and are strongly supported by our excellent Teaching Assistants.
The Headteacher and Governing Body are currently seeking to appoint a KS2 class teacher.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner who ensures that all children make great progress;
- Be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire and motivate children;
- Have excellent subject knowledge in both the subject they lead and the wider curriculum;
- Be creative and innovative in the use and development of computing throughout the whole school;
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring;
- Be a team player with great interpersonal skills and the ability to multi task in a busy and ever-changing environment;
- Have a commitment to continuous professional and personal development.
We can offer:
- The most supportive place to work; where a really connected and committed team have ambitious and imaginative ways of bringing learning to life every-day.
- The opportunity to work within our network of schools offering highest quality training and networking opportunities.
- Kind, caring, hard-working and motivated children.
- Friendly, supportive and motivated staff team who are committed to improvement.
- Positive working environment.
- Full commitment to ongoing professional development opportunities
A visit to the school is welcomed. Please call the school office on 024 7622 6810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment
Applications packs are available to download from below and are returnable direct to the school email@example.com
Closing Date: 14th June 2021
Interview Date: Week ending 18th June 2021
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment