Nursery Teacher - Southfields Primary School
1 day left
Southfields is a popular, diverse school in the heart of Coventry with happy, vibrant children and committed staff. We provide a secure, stimulating and caring environment in which we aim to give children the best possible start to their education.
The Headteacher and Governing Body are seeking to appoint an inspiring, experienced and successful qualified Nursery Teacher to join our strong and experienced team from September 2021. We need someone who will make a vital contribution to achieve exceptional provision for every pupil at Southfields Primary School. We are a two-form entry school with children’s learning and well-being at the heart of it. We are passionate about Early Years practice and this position offers a fantastic opportunity for an energetic teacher with vision and talent to support the progress of our EYFS curriculum, enabling environments and reputation to an outstanding level.
This role will:
- Have a direct and positive impact on the education and lives of our youngest pupils and reach out to our families and the local and diverse community.
- Require a calm and well organised person who can transform child-centred and creative plans into clear action that involve all members of the EYFS team.
- Require you to have mental health and the well-being of all as central to your approach to teaching and learning.
- Require you to promote and celebrate the talents and skills of all pupils.
We can offer:
- The most supportive place to work; where a really connected and committed team have ambitious and imaginative ways of bringing learning to life every-day.
- The opportunity to work within our network of schools offering highest quality training and networking opportunities.
- Kind, caring, hard-working and motivated children.
- Friendly, supportive and motivated staff team who are committed to improvement.
- Positive working environment.
- Full commitment to ongoing professional development opportunities
The successful candidate must hold a teaching qualification and have at least 2 years’ experience of teaching within the Early Years. As well as an exceptional knowledge of the Foundation Stage curriculum and early reading they should have high expectations of all children and be dedicated to providing the best possible experiences through exciting and engaging learning opportunities.
FTE 0.6 (5 mornings and one afternoon)
A visit to the school is welcomed. Please call the school office on 024 7622 6810 or email email@example.com to book an appointment.
Application packs are available to download below and are returnable direct to the school - firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 14th June 2021 at 9am
Interview date: Week ending 18th June 2021
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.