Teaching Assistant Level 1
1 day left
Welcombe Hills is an all age (3-19) generic special school in Stratford upon Avon which meets the needs of pupils with a wide range of Special Educational needs.
Can you inspire pupils and families?
Are you excited by development and challenge?
Do you want to be part of a vibrant and happy community?
These are permanent positions where the successful candidates can join a team of incredibly caring, forward-thinking teaching staff, committed to providing the highest possible outcomes for our enthusiastic learners.
You will need to work within policies and procedures to ensure the wellbeing of students and to provide care and welfare to support their needs. To support access to learning for pupils and provide general support to the teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom.
- GCSE A – C (or equivalent) in English and Maths
- Have TA experience supporting pupils with complex needs
- Understanding of Special Educational Needs, EHCPs and/or care plans
- Have good communication and listening skills and be able to present information verbally and in writing to others
- Value & respect the views and needs of children and young people
- Able to relate well to children and adults
Additional Information & How to Apply
Please send completed application forms to Mel Choak Heads PA - email@example.com
Interviews will be held Thursday 17th & Friday 18th June 2021
Start date: September 2021
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.